Many homes in Texas have concrete slab foundations with water pipes beneath the slab. Sometimes, due to age or damage, these pipes begin to leak. Foundation leaks in Mansfield, TX, can cause major damage to paint and sheetrock or even flood your home. Instead of standing idly by while water damages your flooring, take immediate action by calling the pros at SlabLeak.com for effective slab leak repairs.
Finding a reliable plumber familiar with this type of repair isn’t always easy. However, when you call us, you can have peace of mind that we will successfully address the issue. If possible, turn off the water as soon as you see or hear a leak to prevent structural damage to the foundation of your house. Often, our experienced local plumbers arrive within minutes rather than hours. So, when you need assistance with finding and repairing burst pipes or other damage under your concrete slab, reach out to us first!
Slab Leak Repair and Detection
When the pipes below your home develop a leak, it can cause your water bill to skyrocket, and that’s just the beginning of potential problems! Therefore, it’s critical to find the source of the leak as quickly as possible and get the appropriate slab repairs underway. Unfortunately, when you have pipes installed under concrete, it takes special equipment to detect and source leaky, broken pipes. Without the right experience, you could end up with a plumber who creates more damage than necessary to get to the problem area.
Advantages of Early Detection for Slab Leaks
It’s important to make slab leak repairs as soon as possible to prevent a minor plumbing issue from becoming major foundation damage. Here are some of the benefits of acting quickly to get it fixed:
- Save money on long-term repairs by fixing the leak before it destroys your plumbing, your foundation and your home. A burst pipe can flood your house, destroying your belongings as well as compromising construction materials such as wood, drywall, carpeting and other types of flooring.
- Avoid massive damage that can leave you without a safe place to live. Additionally, leaks beneath the concrete slab create pressure on your foundation, causing your home to shift. In a worst-case scenario, you may not be able to return home for days, weeks or ever. How old is your home? If your concrete slab is more than 30 years old, we highly recommend engaging our team for detection services as your next home maintenance task.
- Maintain hygienic conditions. Leaks cause water damage that can bring on unsanitary conditions, as mold and mildew spread throughout your home. Mold and mildew can lead to health issues such as respiratory distress. If anyone in the home has conditions such as asthma, COPD or allergies, excess moisture can aggravate the condition, putting your loved one’s health in danger. Alternatively, if a sewer pipe bursts it can cause dirty water and sewer to seep through the flooring of your home. This results in a number of health risks.
Contact us for a free quote on slab leak repair in Mansfield, TX!
When To Call SlabLeak.com
If you detect the following signs, it may indicate that you have a leak in your water line or sewer line:
- Hot spots on the floor. This could mean that you have a problem with the hot water pipe under your concrete slab.
- A spike in your water bill. A small hole in your pipe can cause a major leak. This may waste hundreds of gallons of water every day. So, contact us for slab leak repair immediately.
- Do you hear running water? If you hear water running through the pipes even when you aren’t using the water in your laundry room, bathroom or kitchen, you probably have a leak.
- A damp spot on the floor can also indicate that water has seeped up through the concrete slab and through your flooring.
Try this simple test. Make sure that you don’t have any water running in your faucets, toilets or other appliances in the home. Then, check your water meter. If the water meter is still turning, you probably need slab leak repair.
How We Find Evidence of Leaks Beneath Your Slab
When you call our licensed plumbers, you can rest assured that help has arrived. We have helped many of our friends and neighbors in Mansfield, TX, with affordable repairs that minimize damage to your home and foundation.
Our conservative approach starts with fully stocking our vans to avoid delays in service. Once we show up, we get right to work using sophisticated equipment to watch and listen for any signs of leakage. Once we find the cracked, broken or otherwise damaged pipe, we can present you with a comprehensive estimate of what it will take to repair the damage.
All you have to do is determine whether or not to move forward with the repairs. Due to the serious nature of leaks beneath your foundation, we don’t recommend putting off the work. That said, we always present you with all of your options for slab leak repairs. We do our utmost to keep costs down and to apply the least invasive approach possible.
Superior Slab Leak Services
Isn’t it a good time to lay your fears to rest regarding slab leak repair for your home? Our knowledgeable plumbers take the time to get to the root of the problem and to explain it to you in easy-to-understand terms. We provide advanced equipment and continuous training to ensure that our plumbers fix your leak with the minimum damage and disruption to your home.
Contact SlabLeak.com today to make an appointment for slab leak repair services and preserve the integrity of your home and the health of your family.