Our Leak Detection Service Detects and Repairs Slab Leaks Right Away
When you discover a slab leak in your home, we want you to call us. We can resolve your slab leak problem quickly. We will visit your home the same day you call us.How do we fix a slab leak? Once we are in your home, our slab leak detection specialists in Keene, TX will detect and find the slab leak using the following method:
- Install a water pressure gauge to your plumbing system to test your water pressure. We will go from room to room, turning off faucets and fixtures. If we find a leaky faucet, we will close its angle stop or replace it. We will turn off the main valve of your water system as well. We will find the actual piping causing the water leak.
- Connect the transmitter to the leaky pipe’s location, tracing the area we think the leak is coming from. Use the pipe locator to pick up any signal the pipe is emitting and then use a marker tape to mark the spot we think the source of the leak is.
- Use the electronic detection equipment with a microphone to get various reading levels. We will move the equipment back and forth along the marked spot, going back to the spot where we got the highest reading level.If we are unable to get a reading level, we will add CO2 gas to your piping system, moving it through your plumbing system. CO2 gas will increase the sound level by ten times. Once we have isolated the leak’s exact location, we will present you with three slab leak repair options, recommending you the best option.
Even though we recommend you contact us for annual plumbing system maintenance to prevent slab leaks, we also advise you to look for slab leak signs and symptoms. If you spot one or more signs of a slab leak, you may have to call us sooner.
The Slab Leak Signs to Look For
Here is a list of slab leak signs you need to look for:
- Water can get under your pipes and travel through your home’s foundation, resulting in warm spots near the leaky pipe.
- Damaged pipes can cause water to run constantly through your home even if you are not using water and this causing your water bill to increase drastically.
- Mold and mildew growth in carpeted rooms of your home.
- The sound of water running in your home from under the slab when you are not using any water.
- Faint cracks on the floor and walls of your home.
When you discover any of these signs, get in touch with us. We will use our slab leak detection and repair method to uncover the slab leak in your home and then use one of the following solutions to fix it:
- We will perform a Spot Repair to open the slab at the exact location of the leak and fix the leaking pipe under it.
- We will perform a Reroute or Re-pipe Repair to remove and replace the old pipe with a new pipe. We recommend this repair method for homes with an older plumbing system with more than one leaky pipe.
- We will perform an Epoxy Pipe Coating Repair by applying epoxy coating to the inside of the pipe.
- We recommend this repair method for homes with a plumbing system with more than one small leak.
On rare occasions, we might have to replace your entire plumbing system. However, that will always be our last resort, as first, we will see if the issue can be fixed but if there is no other way around it, we will replace your plumbing system.
Our Trained Team of Experts Will Exceed Your Expectations
Our professional slab leak detection specialists in the Keene, TX area will be there to answer all your questions and concerns about our slab leak detection and repair process. Our specialists will make repairs without causing a mess and clean up once done.
Our team uses the latest technology and methods to root out the problem and fix the slab leak. If you suspect you have a slab leak and even it does not turn out to be one but another issue, you should still call us to check out the issue. If we find another plumbing issue, we will fix it for you. You should always act on suspicion, as leaving up to chance can cause more damage.
If you have any questions regarding our slab leak detection services in Keene, TX, contact us at 817-405-0434 for your free estimate.