We Will Make Your Slab Leak Problem Go Away!
Slab leaks gradually become bigger, which is why calling us for slab leak detection in the Burleson, TX area is so crucial. You want to spot a slab leak before it can turn into a nightmare. You need to look for the following signs to know if you are looking at a slab leak:
- Water underneath the pipes can travel up through the foundation of your home, causing warm spots near the leaky pipe.
- Damaged pipes can leak and cause water to constantly run even when you have not opened any taps, resulting in an increased water bill.
- Mold and mildew growth in corners of your home, especially in carpeted rooms.
- The sound of water running in your home, coming from underneath the slab, even when you are not using any water.
- Faint cracks on the flooring and walls of your house.
If you are experiencing one or more of these signs of a slab leak, pick up the phone and call us immediately.Our slab leak repair specialists have access to state-of-the-art equipment to resolve your slab leak problem. With us, you will not have live with the slab leak for days because we will fix it in just one day.
Why Choose Us as Your Slab Leak Resolvers?
We pride ourselves in keeping our customers happy and satisfied with the slab leak service we provide. We are looking to form long-lasting relationships with you, which starts with a phone call. Having years of experience in performing slab leak repairs in the Burleson, TX area, we can assure you that you are not making the wrong choice by going with us.
Our loyal customers who have been with us are proof of the excellent and reliable slab leak detection and repair service we provide. If you have a slab leak, hire us and see your problems solved swiftly. Keep your expectation high because we will exceed them at every stage.
How Do We Detect Slab Leaks?
We use advanced equipment for pressure testing pipes, audio and video inspection, and moisture probing for excess moisture when performing slab leak detection and repair. To limit interruption and clean up, we use minimally invasive slab leak detection methods, tested and proven to detect a slab leak in your home:
- Detecting a Slab Leak
We will connect a water pressure gauge to your plumbing system to perform a water pressure test. We turn off the all faucets and fixtures and double check to ensure they are turned off. If we find a leaky faucet, we will close its angle stop or replace it. We will turn off the main system’s valve as well. After we locate the actual piping, we will trace the path to locate source of the water leak.
- Locating the Leaky Pipe
To determine the source of the leak, we need to find the location of the leaky pipe. Using a transmitter, we will trace the area we suspect the leak is coming from. To do this, we will wire the transmitter to the location. Using the pipe locator, we will trace the location. The pipe locator will pick up the signal the pipe is sending out. We will use a marker tape to mark the area on the floor and then find all the piping underneath the area that we think is the source of the leak.
- Pinpointing the Location of the Leak
Using the electronic detection with a microphone, we will listen along the taped or marked area of the piping to locate the exact location of the leak. By moving the microphone along the area, we will return to the location where we received the highest reading. In rare cases, there may not be a difference in the reading levels. We will then use CO2 gas and move it through your piping system. CO2 gas increases the sound level by ten times. Once we have located the source of the leak, we will repair it.
How Do We Repair Slab Leaks?
The three ways to repair a slab leak include:
- Spot Repair involves opening the slab at the exact location of the leak to fix the leaky pipe. Recommended for newer plumbing systems.
- Reroute or Re-Pipe involves removing and replacing the old pipe with a new pipe. Recommended for older plumbing systems with several leaking issues.
- Epoxy Pipe Coating involves applying epoxy coating in the inside of the pipe. Recommended for several small leaks.
Offering slab leak repair in the Burleson, TX area. For all your slab leak problems, call 817-405-0434 for your free estimate.