Slab Leak repair for Fort Worth and Arlington Texas. Click HERE to go to our About page for areas we service for slab leaks or just call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, an expert Plumbing Repair Company!
Our plumbers specialize in Slab Leak plumbing repair. We offer Dependable Plumbing repair through years of experience and application, so you can count on us for quality workmanship. Slab Leaks are sometimes hard to catch and can be very costly if gone unnoticed. Water leaks can be found on the fixture itself, on the water pipe or underneath the slab. The earlier water leaks are detected, the better chance you have of saving your foundation from costly repairs, a flooded yard, a warped floor or cabinet damage.
We have two web sites and a blog; Slab Leak Specialist and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. Please check out our other web sites. There are many links there for you to read about our plumbing repair services, or just give us a call 817-618-3829.
If you have a smell like rotten eggs in your house, or if you can hear a noise that sounds like water running, you may need slab leak plumbing repair service. If it is on a drain line under the slab, roots can eventually get into the pipes and cause your drain line to break apart even more compounding the problem.
Why choose Our Slab Leak Plumbing Repair Company
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing has been in business locally in the North Texas area since 1985. We have been doing Slab Leak plumbing repair a long time, building confidence with other plumbing companies who sometimes hire us to locate their slab leaks. Our coverage area extends to south D.F.W and surrounding areas. We strive to do Dependable Plumbing repairs for all of our customers. (See our About page) We have licensed plumbers who know how to meet your needs. If you would like to know some tips on what it takes to be a good plumber please see our Articles page.
Slab Leak Slab Leak “Do It Yourself” Testing
- Feel to see if you have a Hot Spot on Your Floor? This is a good indication of a busted pipe on the hot water line.
- Do you have a high water bill? A busted pipe can cause the water bills to soar. A 1/8 inch hole in a busted pipe @ 40 PSI can leak as much as 2500 gallons in 24 hrs.
- Do you hear water running? Slab Leaks sometimes can be heard in the pipes.
- Have a wet spot? Slab leaks sometimes surface through the floor or outside the slab in the yard; but not necessarily where the water is seen.
- Have discoloration of Flooring? Sometimes discoloration is a sign of a busted pipe.
- Water Meter turning? If your meter is turning it is possible it is a slab leak or the toilets could be leaking through the flapper. Try the test again after shutting off the toilets and making sure nothing is leaking or running anywhere in the water pressure system.
Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Slab Leak Plumbing Repair
Our Company has several ways for you to contact us. We have live chat on our web sites listed above and also in the right column of this page, or you can call us at 817-618-3829 Monday thru Friday. Some weekends we are available.
If you have questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We have www.slableak.com you can visit for more information on a slab leak busted pipe, or just give us a call. Our expert plumbers are experienced in all types of repairs. Let us help you with your slab leak plumbing needs today!