Slab Leak Repair Specialist for Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield and Dalworthington Gardens Texas and surrounding areas. Welcome to our Slab Leak Repair Company, a repair Plumber for all service plumbing including clogged drains, water heaters, faucets, leaks and all home plumbing repairs. Our company, Dependable Plumbing Company, specialize in professional slab leak repair, which is the right choice when looking for a slab leak plumbing company. Our Slab Leak Repair Company not only provides slab leak detection and repair in , but also plumbing repairs. As well as providing slab leak repair to homeowners, we also provide commercial slab leak assistance . If you have the need for a plumber, and want reliable service from a team of very experienced plumbers, give us a call. We will be glad to help.
Slab Leak Detection “Do It Yourself” Testing
- If you feel a hot area on your floor this is a good indicator for hot water slab leak detection on the hot water supply line.
- Do you have a high water bill? A busted pipe can cause the water bills to soar. A 1/8 inch hole in a busted pipe @ 40 PSI can leak as much as 2500 gallons in 24 hrs.
- Do you hear water running? Slab Leaks sometimes can be heard in the pipes.
- Have a wet spot? Sometimes slab leak detection can be seen as water surfaces through the floor or outside the house next to the slab in the yard.
- Have discoloration of Flooring? Sometimes discoloration is a good slab leak detection source.
- Water Meter turning? If your meter is turning it is possible it is a slab leak or the toilets could be leaking through the flapper. Try the water meter test again after shutting off the toilets and making sure nothing is leaking or running anywhere in the water pressure system. If the meter is still turning after you shut off the toilets this could be a possible slab leak detection source.
Slab Leak Repair Company | Full Service Slab Leak
For a full selection of our slab leak repair service areas take a look at our services page.
We take great pride in the work we will do for you. Our estimates are free and most of our work is done with a set price and not an hourly rate. This is so you know up-front the total costs. We also can provide emergency services. For a list of the areas our slab leak repair company works in please see the links below.
As a home owner, the last thing you need is a leak that could be causing structural damage to your home. If you have cracked bricks or foundation, we offer leak detection service to help you discover if the problem is caused by a plumbing leak. If you have questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our plumbers are experienced in all types of plumbing repairs. Let a Slab Leak Specialist Plumber help you with your plumbing repairs today!